[Solved] Teamspeak failed to connect to server

Good day

Name and Rank: Pvt. de Jager
Unit: CP2S3
Preferred Method of Contact (Forum/steam/Teamspeak):Steam (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bear79/)

Operating System: Windows 10
CPU Make/Speed: Intel i3-9100 3.60 GHz
Video Card:Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070Ti
Hard drive type/size: C:SSD 500GB, D:SSD 1terabyte, E:Hdd 3terabyte
Detailed Description of the problem:

I have saved the server as a favourite and always just click and connect, last used successfully on Wed 20 May, When I wanted to join on Tue 26 May I got the error: Failed to connect to server.

Solutions already attempted:
I have tried to manually connect, I have uninstalled TS3 and reinstall, after that I uninstalled and remove all traces of TS from registry and reinstalled. I have disabled my antivurus as well as disabled all firewall settings from my router. I can also not see the 29th servers on my Arma dashboard, it is almost if I am not part of the 29th setup. also when I join the FNF(2nd Marine Raider Battalion [FNF]) TS server and want to join the 29th chat room I get the error: insufficient client permissions (failed on i_channel_join_power). hope this helps.

Regards

Pvt. de Jager
CP2S3

Comments

• edited May 2020

Can you post a screenshot of your bookmark for the 29th server in teamspeak? Specifically the hostname/ip address you are trying to connect to.

Next, can you ping said IP/hostname? To ping, hit ctrl+r to bring up the run prompt, type cmd and hit enter. Then in the black window that appears type ping -n 20 IPORHOSTNAMEHERE

Take a screenshot of the ping results and also post that here.

• Hi, is there somewhere else I can place screenshots. they do not copy to this forum

• i saw your steam invite, send the screenshots there

• Pvt. De Jager self resolved this issue.