An old friend.

Hello all

Just popping in to say hello and to see if theres any oldies here? hope everyone is staying safe in these uncertain times. Nice to see the 29th is still popping and doing so well!

Would be lovely to hear from some of you!

Keep safe guys,

Treb

Comments

• Hey Treble good to see you mate. Hit up TS some time

• PFC Treblemaker!
    Good to see you old pal! Hope you're doing good!
    Still got allot of oldies around my man.
    As Lieutenant Stray stated above, hit us up in TS some time!

• Treble!! Good to hear from you!

• Oh, hey, the guy who recruited me way back when!

• You might not remember me, but I sure do remember you and your awesome performance at that scrim back in 2014! Good to hear from you Treble.

• Hey Treble, I still remember you from DH, I believe we were in the same squad

• Been a while. Shoot me a message on steam sometime. Hope to see ya on TS if you're around.

• @Cpl. Kal said:
    You might not remember me, but I sure do remember you and your awesome performance at that scrim back in 2014! Good to hear from you Treble.

Ohh, I'll never forget that scrim, it was unbelievable (with Cpt. Patterson sneaking up behind with the revolver but by some miracle, didn't manage to get you). Not sure if you remember me Treble, but it's good to hear from you! :smile:

• I'm back too hehe, hi everyone... its been a while since 2011.

• Hey PFC Treble, I remember you! Nice to hear you are still alive and kicking! :)

I hope I can run into you in some game or "arena" at some point.

• Sup Treble, i remember the 180 degreen bren gun throw to Webly revolver that won us the BP1 vs BP2 scrim

• Looks like I can't find my old account details, but password recovery found this old testing account.
    Perhaps someone could find my old account for me.

I have fond memories of many people in this thread and still in the unit.

Cpl. Browning / 1Lt. Browning

• @BrowningsPuppet1 said:
    Looks like I can't find my old account details, but password recovery found this old testing account.
    Perhaps someone could find my old account for me.

I have fond memories of many people in this thread and still in the unit.

Cpl. Browning / 1Lt. Browning

Ill never forget when you invented that hunger games map before pubg even existed, fun times :D

• Wow! I sure do miss the good old DH days with a certain Treble wandering around in pre-drills causing trouble. Good times for sure :smiley:

Happy to see 29th still kickin!

• Holy hell, who let all the zombies out?? Is it halloween yet?

Glad to see so many of you are still around.

• wow so many old faces! hope you guys are all well!

• Hello to all the goldies.

Been an absolute age since we were all together. Hope you gems are doing great xoxox.

• @PFC Treble [Ret.] said:
    Hello all

Just popping in to say hello and to see if theres any oldies here? hope everyone is staying safe in these uncertain times. Nice to see the 29th is still popping and doing so well!

Would be lovely to hear from some of you!

Keep safe guys,

Treb

Welcome to the jungle bud

• It's been so long since we were in a squad together! Missing those days Treb!